For well over 80 years, Penticton has been a popular destination for all types of visitors. By showcasing and celebrating the unique experiences, diverse landscape and product sectors that make up the identity of the City of Penticton.
With our city’s deep roots of agriculture, craft culture and outdoor recreation, Penticton is an Iconic destination that needs to be experienced multiple times throughout the year.
Check out our Guidebook for detailed information on Breweries, Wineries, and so much more. You can download this book to print or save it to your phone screen for when visiting.Wine Country
- 80+ Wineries
- Vineyards and Orchards
- Breweries, Cideries, Distilleries
- Penticton Farmers Market
- Downtown Community Market
- Home of the Syilx Okanagan nation peoples territory
- Host of 30 annual events
- Sporting events, natural and cultural showcases
- Hub of the South Okanagan
- One of two cities in the world located between two lakes (Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake)
- 7km river channel between Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lak
- Must do activity every Summer
Beaches & Water Activities
- 15 acres of premium sandy beaches
- Water skiing, wakeboarding, wake surfing & fishing
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard
Kettle Valley Rail Trail
- Non-motorized trails connecting Naramata to Ok Falls to Summerland
- Walking, trail running, hiking, biking or horseback through vineyards overlooking the lake
- 350+km of hiking, biking and trail running trails & world-class rock climbing
- Alpine & nordic skiing, snowshoeing, pond hockey
Interested in Living or Investing in Penticton?
Experience the Penticton Advantage
Why are so many remote workers and entrepreneurs choosing a better life in Penticton? It's about opportunity. More "me time." The idyllic lifestyle. Visit Start Here Penticton to learn more – and to find out how to make the move.